Welcome to HACCP Records
I am really excited to finally offer HACCP Records to the food industry. After trialing different solutions in electronic record collection using mobile devices for many years now, I have finally found what I think is the best. My definition of ‘the best’ was a solution that:
- Is Affordable for my clients and the food industry
- Has no lock in contracts
- Has the ability to use offline if there was no internet available and
- Easily integrates with my HACCP link concept for document management
HACCP Records is a service offering from HACCP Mentor in conjunction with our partner Canvas. Canvas is a cloud-based software service that enables businesses to replace expensive and inefficient paper forms with powerful apps on their smartphones and tablets. Canvas enables users to collect information using mobile devices, share that information and easily integrate with existing back-end systems.
My own food safety and HACCP consultancy clients are benefiting from this technology by:
- Reducing the amount of paper in their food business
- Controlling compliance and document forms (this has put a stop to staff photocopying and using out-of-date paper forms)
- Saving time with data entry – we can even pre-populate information just from scanning a product and staff barcode!
- Managing food safety and HACCP compliance records electronically. This has saved us heaps of time during our third party customer audits.
There are so many other great things that this solution has to offer your food business. Best of all, it is not just limited to food safety and HACCP records. Anything that you currently have to fill out a form for, can be converted to a mobile app or what I like to call a ‘mobile form’.
I would really love for you to try it out so just sign up for a free 30 day account and experience mobile forms at their best.